November’s median home price was recorded at $330,000, a new record high and increasing once again after October’s median home price was recorded at $325,000.
November 2021 Recap
State of the Market
- November’s median home price was recorded at $330,000, a new record high and increasing once again after October’s median home price was recorded at $325,000.
- Overall sales in November dropped by 2.55%, with a total of 3,664 sales.
- Homes spent an average of 28 days on the market in November, up slightly from October 2021 when the average was 27.
- Inventory continues to drop in November, decreasing by 10.57% from October to November, for a total of 3,046 homes on the market in November.
- After the number of new listings continuously increased from March 2021 to July 2021, new listings have since been dropping, resulting in just 3,226 new listings for November 2021.
- “New listings tend to decrease over the holidays and that’s what we’re seeing here with the drop in November,” says Tansey Soderstrom, 2021 Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association President. “With lower inventory, we once again see the median home price increase – keeping the housing market competitive.”
- Interest rates showed a slight decrease, as the average interest rate in November 2021 was 2.95%, a decrease of 1.83% over October 2021.
- ORRA members sold 3,664 homes in November 2021, a decrease of 2.55% from 3,760 homes sold in October 2021. Sales were still 13% higher than November 2020.
- 24 distressed homes (bank-owned properties and short sales) accounted for .6% of all home sales in November 2021. That represents a 35% drop over November 2020, when 37 distressed homes sold.
- Orlando area inventory decreased by 10.57% from October 2021 to November 2021 from 3,406 homes to 3,046 homes. Inventory in November 2021 was 45% lower than in November 2020.
- The supply of homes remained at nearly one month in November 2021. A balanced market is six months of supply.
- The number of new listings decreased in November 2021 from October 2021 by 18.12% from 3,940 homes to 3,226 homes.
Year over Year Changes
Courtesy of Orlando Regional Realtor Association
Homes for Sale in Davenport FL - Click Here to Search All of Davenport
- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 660 SqFt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,404 SqFt
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,461 SqFt