Homes for Sale in Champions Gate
The heart of Champions Gate is the homes, which range from modest townhomes to expansive single-family homes. These homes are in one of the following residential areas:
- Preserve at ChampionsGate, a resort-style apartment building
- The Gate Apartments, located in the heart of Downtown
- Legends at ChampionsGate, an upscale community with custom-built homes
- Lennar at ChampionsGate, which features single-family homes of all kinds
Residents enjoy a sense of community within the arches of ChampionsGate and the nearby benefits of Orlando just beyond.
Amenities at Champions Gate
There is perhaps no bigger benefit to living in ChampionsGate than the amenities available. While the public can enjoy the downtown area, resorts, and shopping, those who call Champions Gate home have access to so much more.
Some of the amenities available include:
- Two resort-style swimming pools, one of which includes a child-friendly water slide and a 500-foot lazy river.
- A state-of-the-art clubhouse where residents can gather, entertain, and socialize.
- Both a gated entry and 24/7 security.
- An aerobics studio with regular classes and a fitness center with updated equipment.
- A splash park for children of all ages to enjoy slides and water sprays.
- Two sand volleyball courts.
- Fully maintained lawns and foliage.
All of these and more are available privately to residents, along with easy access to all public amenities, including the golf resort.
Champions Gate Golf
Champions Gate Country Club and the Orlando Golf Resort is less than 15 minutes from Walt Disney World. The Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate offers guests staying on property a 4 diamond luxury experience, and the convenience of walk out golf.
Two distinct Golf Courses, the National and International golf courses bring a golfing experience that any golfing fan would enjoy. Greg Norman signature designs mixed within Florida’s natural habitat. A total of 36 holes of championship golf that is perfect to play on a Sunday or for your corporate tournament.
ChampionsGate Golf Club clubhouse hosts a top 100 golf shop, and the Pipers Grille sports lounge. The clubhouse also features elegant banquet facilities. The Champions Gate Clubhouse can accommodate up to 250 guests, and can handle both daytime and evening receptions.
ChampionsGate is so full of things to do that one could fill countless weekends within the boundaries of the resort itself. In the same location as beautiful homes, residents can enjoy the following:
- A golf resort with a 35,000-square-foot clubhouse, a pro shop, and a full-service banquet facility, along with 36 holes of championship golf designed by Greg Norman.
- The Villas resort offers a 10,000-square-foot spa and fitness facility, a formal pool with private cabanas, a family pool with water slides and a lazy river, and a resort wave pool. The Villas also offers five restaurants and 24-hour room service.
- The Omni Resort offers hotel rooms and villas that are as luxurious as you can imagine. Guests can walk out right onto the golf course or enjoy a spa, restaurant, or 15 acres of pools and activities.
- ChampionsGate Village, the retail center, includes large chains like Publix Super Markets and 7/Eleven, along with many other restaurants and retail stores.
- ChampionsGate DownTown, the heart of the community, is a main street lined with everything from restaurants to nail salons.
But when it is time to venture out, the community is also centrally located just southwest of Orlando, one of Florida’s most visited cities. In fact, the ability to enjoy all Orlando has to offer could not be easier - ChampionsGate provides a complimentary, scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World.
Orlando International Airport is a 25-minute drive from Champions Gate, and Universal Studios is only 20 minutes away.
Champions Gate is located within Osceola County, which is home to many public and private schools for parents to choose from. The nearest public schools are Westside, a kindergarten through 8th-grade school, and Poinciana High School. Parents can also take advantage of private schools like Ridgeview Global Studies Academy and the Montessori School of Davenport, as well as many private religious options in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you live in ChampionsGate?
Yes! While ChampionsGate is home to resorts and hotels, as well as many vacation rentals, it is also a residential community. Houses and apartments of all sizes are available for those who want to live in the area year-round.
Where is ChampionsGate?
ChampionsGate is located in Davenport, FL, just to the southwest of Orlando. This suburban area offers easy access to Orlando and surrounding cities but the more leisurely feel of a neighborhood. This central location is why ChampionsGate is not just a residential community but a tourist destination as well.