Central Florida Real Estate Recap of March 2023
New Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association data shows an increase in new listings and home sales as spring buying season begins
March 2023 Recap
State of the Market
- Overall sales rose 31.1% from February to March. There were 2,936 sales in March, up 696 from the 2,240 sales recorded in February.
- Overall sales in March 2023 were 28.4% lower than March 2022 when there were 4,100 sales.
- Inventory dropped 9.1% – from 5,555 homes in February to 5,052 homes in March.
- Inventory in March 2023 (5,052) was 103.9% higher compared to March 2022, when it was recorded at only 2,478 homes.
- New listings spiked 22.1% from February to March, with 3,442 new homes on…
652 Views, 0 Comments