Central Florida Real Estate Recap of August 2023
New Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association data shows market continues to cool as fall season approaches
August 2023 Recap
State of the Market
- Inventory for August was recorded at 6,115, up 6.9% from July when inventory was recorded at 5,720.
- New listings rose 6.1% from July to August, with 3,620 new homes on the market in August, compared to 3,413 in July.
- The median home price for August was recorded at $375,000, down from $380,000 in July. This is the second month in a row that median home price has fallen.
- Median home price in August 2023 was extremely close to August 2022, when it was recorded at $377,750.
- Overall sales fell slightly – 2.1% – from…
147 Views, 0 Comments