Central Florida Real Estate Market Recap of February 2023Posted by Florida Realty Marketplace on
Central Florida Real Estate Recap of February 2023
The Orlando housing market continues to look positive as we look ahead to a strong spring selling season
February 2023 Recap
State of the Market
- Overall sales rose 33.8% from January to February. There were 2,240 sales in February and 1,674 sales in January.
- Overall sales in February 2023 were 30.0% lower than February 2022 when there were 3,198 sales.
- Inventory dropped from 6,115 homes in January to 5,555 homes in February.
- Inventory in February 2023 (5,555) was 140.2% higher compared to February 2022, when it was recorded at only 2,313 homes.
- The median home price for February was recorded at $358,000, up from $350,000 in January. This comes after…
90 Views, 0 Comments