Central Florida Real Estate Recap of May 2023
New Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association data shows rise in sales and median home price as summer selling season heats up
May 2023 Recap
State of the Market
- Overall sales rose 13.9% from April to May. There were 3,150 sales in May, up from 2,766 sales in April.
- Overall sales in May 2023 were 20.2% lower than May 2022 when there were 3,946 sales.
- The median home price for May was recorded at $378,000, up from $370,000 in April. This is a $28,000 increase since January. Median home prices have increased every month this year.
- Median home price in May 2023 was roughly the same as May 2022, when it was recorded at $379,950.
- May’s interest rate was recorded at…
615 Views, 0 Comments