Hanover Family Builders Homes In Orlando
There are many choices for a new home builder in the Orlando area, but for those looking for a family oriented and family owned builder, look no further than Hanover Family Builders. With industry exclusive offerings and a centuries old experience, Hanover Family Builders is one of the area's premiere home builders. With several communities and floor plans to choose from, there is little doubt that Hanover Family Builders has something for everyone.
Hanover Family Builders Homes For Sale
Hanover New Neighborhood Directory
Hanover Family Builders draws its roots from Royal Oak, Michigan in the early 1900s with a real estate entrepreneur named William S. Orosz, Sr. His son William S. Orosz, Jr. shared the same passion for real estate and moved to Orlando in the 1980’s as President of Catalina Homes before starting his own local homebuilding company, Cambridge Homes. Over the next 14 years, Orosz Jr. led Cambridge to be one of Central Florida’s largest private homebuilders before selling to a public company in 2005.
Matt and Steve Orosz, the next generation of the Orosz family, began their own path in home building with the formation of Royal Oak Homes in 2011. Under their leadership, Royal Oak went on to be recognized by Builder Magazine as the Fastest Growing Homebuilder in the Nation in both 2013 and 2014, before Royal Oak was sold to a public builder in 2014.
In 2017, Matt and Steve, now joined by their brother Andrew and industry veteran Colby Franks, formed Hanover Family Builders. They are extremely passionate about the Central Florida communities they live and continue to grow their families in, always making decisions with the local community in mind, taking great care of their employees, and giving back.
What Makes Hanover Family Builders Stand Out
Hanover Family Builders offers the Hanover Home Advantage as well as their promise to “GO BOLD”.
As a family builder, Hanover Family Builders understands there are many considerations guiding your decision when buying a new home. Schools, amenities, location, the new home itself, are all extremely important and deserve your thorough examination. These considerations have led to their BOLD standard features in many of their homes, many of which are premium upgrades or are simply unavailable to most other builders.
These BOLD standard features include:
- The BOLD look of KOHLER® Throughout the Home
- Exclusive Master Bathroom Featuring KOHLER® DTV Prompt® Digital Showering System
- Covered Porches On Every Plan
- 18" x 18" Ceramic Tile in All Wet Areas
- Driveway, Lead Walkway & Entryway Pavers
- Frameless Heavy-Glass Master Bath Shower Enclosure
Where Is Hanover Family Builders Building
Hanover Family Builders is currently building in 15 Orlando area communities:
- Ardmore Reserve, Minneola, FL - Single family homes between $310,999-$439,999
- Cypress Hammock, Kissimmee, FL - Plans and pricing to be announced
- Cypress Oaks, Groveland, FL - Single family homes between $265,999-$340,999
- Davenport Estates, Davenport, FL - Single family homes between $251,999-$331,999
- First Place, Davenport FL - Single family homes between $266,999-$346,999
- Greenfield Village, Davenport, FL - Plans and pricing to be announced
- Hanover Lakes, St. Cloud, FL - Single family homes between $287,999-$443,999
- Orchid Terrace, Haines City, FL - Single family homes between $243,999-$309,999
- Overlook Reserve, Kissimmee, FL - Single family homes between $307,635-$364,791
- Preserve at Sunrise, Groveland, FL - Single family homes between $262,999-$335,999
- Sunrise Ridge, Groveland, FL - Single family homes between $262,999-$335,999
- Williams Preserve, Davenport, FL - Single family homes between $211,999-$293,999
- Wiregrass, St. Cloud, FL - Single family homes between $299,999-$369,999
With their BOLD commitments and sparkling reputation, there’s no surprise that Hanover Family Builders has become one of the area’s favorite new home builders. With numerous floor plans and communities, they have something for everyone. Make sure to consider Hanover Family Builders when searching or your new Orlando area home.