Winter Haven FL Homes for Sale
Winter Haven FL Homes for Sale | MLS Real Estate Listings, $100,000 - $200,000
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||38|
Property Types (active listings)
Winter Haven, overall has highly rated schools when compared to it's suburban counterparts. It's easy to see with the combination of higher scores and small class sizes why more people are moving to Winter Haven
Winter Haven Elementary Schools
- Chain of Lakes Elementary School - 7001 County Road 653, Winter Haven, FL, 33884
- Frank E. Brigham Academy - 601 Avenue C Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Hartridge Academy - 1400 U.S. 92, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Wahneta Elementary School - 205 4th Street Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Elbert Elementary School - 205 15th Street Northeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Inwood Elementary School - 2200 Avenue G Northwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Lake Shipp Elementary School - 250 Camellia Drive Southwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Garden Grove Elementary School - 4599 Cypress Gardens Road, Winter Haven, FL, 33884
- Fred G. Garner Elementary School - 2500 Havendale Boulevard Northwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
Winter Haven Middle Schools
- Jewett Middle Academy Magnet - 601 Avenue T Northeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Denison Middle School - 400 Avenue A Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- Westwood Middle School - 3520 Avenue J Northwest, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
Winter Haven High Schools
- Chain Of Lakes Collegiate High School - 999 Avenue H Northeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Winter Haven Senior High School - 600 6th Street Southeast, Winter Haven, FL, 33880
- New Beginnings High School - 3425 Lake Alfred Road, Winter Haven, FL, 33881
- Theatre Winter Haven - If you google things to do, of all the things Winter Haven is known for you'd be surprised to find out that a theatre tops this list (at least on a review site).
- Eco Tours - Whether it's an Airboat Tour, hike or stand up paddle boating you have many options in Winter Haven. You can take in nature on the lake or if you're a bit more adventurous you can go on the wetlands
- Legoland Florida Resort - Can't mention Winter Haven and not mention LEGOLand. There are rides as well as other exhibits for all ages of LEGO fans.
- Boat Rentals - Of course you can rent a boat and take it out on the lake for some traditional "lake fun!"
- Antique Stores - Winter Haven has several Antiquing opportunities throughout the city.
- Auburndale City Park - Of course you could always just visit the city park.
- Golf - Of course, no Florida city is complete without it's golf courses. Central Florida Bucketmouths Eagle Lake is one of the most popular.
Can't Find Homes For Sale in Winter Haven, FL?
We've got multiple options to help you. You can just type in what you want on the search bar above or you can search on the right side of the site where we've listed all the most popular Winter Haven Subdivisions.
Real Estate Agents In Winter Haven FL
Are you looking for homes for sale in Winter Haven, Florida?
They are the top Winter Haven real estate brokerage. They list homes for sale in Clermont, as well as help buyers, find a home in Winter Haven.
Feel free to contact our team at 863-877-1915 and we'll be happy to answer any real estate questions about Winter Haven or the surrounding areas of Orlando.