Windsor Island Resort - Kissimmee FL
Windsor Island Resort is a master-planned community of over 600 homes plus a clubhouse and other amenities located in Kissimmee. Construction of the community is ongoing as of 2020, but buyers interested in homes can secure lots today. This location is the fourth Windsor vacation home community built by Pulte. These homes are designed to be vacation homes or short-term rental properties that will generate passive income for their owners while they are out of town.
Pulte has a number of different home layouts available at Windsor Island Resort. Each floor plan has been carefully designed to maximize the amount of space and to make it easy to rent out parts or all of the house. These floorplans include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Castaway Townhome – over 2,200 square feet of living space plus private pool.
- Winstone – includes five bedrooms, two car garage, and an oversized owner’s suite.
- Lakeshore – each of the five bedrooms can be customized to include their own bathrooms plus features a loft and game room.
- Hideaway – over 3,000 square feet of space, plus a lanai and two living areas.
- Seashore – seven bedrooms, including two owner’s suites, make this layout ideal for large families.
- Baymont – three bedroom suites plus five additional bedrooms, six full bathrooms, and a two car garage make this ideal for vacations with friends and family.
- Clearwater – the largest option features nine bedrooms, a private pool, game room, loft, and an oversized kitchen.
All of these homes feature luxuries such as granite countertops in the kitchens and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, and plans include a private courtyard or other outdoor space. The larger homes include larger swimming pools. The community is gated for privacy and security.
Windsor Island Resort Community Amenities
In addition to the amenities available in each floorplan option, Windsor Island Resort features many community amenities residents can enjoy:
- Clubhouse with a fitness center, game room, and multipurpose rooms
- Sports courts
- Large resort-style pool with water slides
- Community playground and splash pad
- Grill and tavern
- 24-hour security
- Activities director
- Full-service concierge
These amenities as well as garbage service, internet and cable, and landscaping are covered by the monthly HOA fees. These fees vary by the size of the home.
Windsor Island Resort Is Ideal
This community is also located between Orlando and Tampa. Residents can reach both major cities within about an hour. This provides access to all of the amenities found in both cities, including international airports, large event venues, and more. Many different restaurants and shopping malls are also located nearby. Residents at Windsor Island Resort have easy access to state road 192, US 27, and highway I-4, making travel a breeze.
Moving to Windsor Island Resort
Florida Realty Marketplace is here to assist anyone who is looking to purchase a home for sale in Windsor Island Resort. Our team can assist potential buyers in selecting the right option, whether it’s a townhome or one of the single-family home plans available. Prices for houses in Windsor Island Resort start in the $350,000s for townhomes and the $390,000s for single-family homes. Reach out to us today to learn more about these great vacation home opportunities.
Can't Find the Home you are Looking for in Windsor Island Resort?
We've got multiple options to help you. You can just type in what you want on the search bar or you can search on the right side of the site where we've listed all the most popular Vacation Home Communities