No Bad Options: Decide Among The Many Good Mortgage Products Available Today
There is no "right" answer to the question, "Which loan type is best?"
In fact, the best answer is, "it depends".
No two home buyers are alike, so the best loan program for one buyer is likely unsuitable -- or plain unavailable -- to another.
That's why today's home buyer is fortunate enough to have access to multiple programs. It's up to the buyer and his or her lending adviser to make the right call based on these and other questions:
- Which loan has the lowest monthly payment?
- What option requires the least amount upfront?
- What will cost me less over time?
- Which loan type is suitable for my credit score?
- How does my income affect the products