Clermont is a very popular location for everyone who loves true suburban living. Clermont is located in Florida, just west of Orlando and is surrounded by beautiful views and hills. Moving to Clermont, FL allows you to experience plenty of popular landmarks such as the Citrus Tower, which was constructed in 1956. It serves as a landmark to celebrate the citrus industry in the area and has a glass-enclosed observation deck where people can experience the beauty and views of the surrounds.
Trending Clermont New Construction Neighborhoods
If you want to live in Clermont there are plenty of options to consider. With various new home residential options and a community that is friendly, warm and ideal for young families, Clermont is definitely a sought-after location to call home. Some of the popular construction neighborhoods in Clermont, FL include:
- Sawgrass Bay - Only 20 minutes away from Disney World, Sawgrass Bay is a popular family-friendly neighborhood with plenty of ready-to-move homes available. There are also various residential designs available for you to choose from.
- Victoria Estates - This is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Clermont, FL and located less than two miles from Turnpike. It’s a highly sought-after community, located on the West Orange Trail, and zoned for the popular Lake Minneola High School. Keep in mind, popularity doesn't mean availability in this Clermont subdivision.
- Florence Lake Ridge - This is a brand new construction in Clermont that is currently taking preorders. Located in the City of Clermont, residents can enjoy having easy access to the Florida Turnpike and natural conservation areas. Some homes here are located on conservation areas for additional privacy, and it’s ideal for fishermen and people who loves the outdoors.
- Serenoa - This is a gated community with plenty of conservation areas and family homes. Residents can enjoy clubhouse pools, a fitness center, a children’s playground, and a splash park area.
- Hidden Lake - Here you can find various property options if you are planning in living in Clermont, FL. Nestled in nature, yet close to highways, shopping centers and theme parks. The neighborhood features premium homes and perfect for young families.
- Hunter’s Run - This is a unique neighborhood and offers plenty of nature views and hills. It’s spacious and relaxing, perfect for a stress-free lifestyle. There are unique features for families such as a playground and a charter school.
Things to Do in Clermont, FL
Whether you want to take an eco-tour to enjoy Florida, or pick your own oranges, the citrus on show will really amaze you. If you love the outdoors, you can enjoy water skiing, bass fishing and even riding in a rugged dune buggy. You can even attend the Revolution, which is an off-road experience and motor venue all in one. There are truly a lot of outdoor activities to enjoy when living in Clermont, FL.
If you love sport, especially golf, you can enjoy various courses in the area. You can also complement that with a taste of some of the finest wines in the Lakeridge Winery, which is also seen as the largest and most popular premium winery in Florida. It’s open seven days a week. The President’s Hall of Fame features plenty of popular wax figures and an interesting history on the White House.
If you take just a short drive, you’ll find amazing food shows, fun rides and of course Universal Studios and the very popular Disney World. Here you’ll find plenty to do and get the opportunity to visit one of the most popular attractions in the world. You can also learn about the various species of fauna and flora in Sea World, along with amazing shows and rides.
If you are interested in living in Clermont, FL you can choose from various residential options. The area offers warm and pleasant weather and is a great location to call home. From great surroundings, to the perfect family atmosphere, Clermont is definitely a great place to live.